You were wanted..we waited 39 weeks
So I totally forgot about this. But, look how little Ethan used to be! I can't get over it. He has grown so much since his first year of life. They grow so fast, don't they? The slideshow is kinda long, but it's so cute, and so worth it to watch! So watch it!! LOL Oh, just click on the picture to get it to play.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Posted by Marla at 6/16/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
SOOOO CUTE!!! Makes you want another one-huh Marla???? :)
oh my gosh, you need to have another little baby - - - he was just way way way too cute!
He's darling Marla!! I'm a sucker for red-heads!!
And slightly OT--you should totally get a backpack/leash thing for Ethan. We got one for Lou Lou for an event this past weekend and it was a TOTAL lifesaver! And everyone thought it was cute not cruel. DO IT!!
So cute! I remember when you first made that :) It was fun to see again though. They grow way too fast...
Post a Comment