Thursday, June 12, 2008

This is for Grandpa

Okay, here are Ethan's mad soccer skills!!  He's been having me play "soccer" every day with him lately.  I think it started after Dan made us watch the Germany/Poland soccer game.  I guess he liked it! Only a few years to go, and he can really play!

4 comments:

Nana Scott XOXO said...

SO cute!!! He's really good at that!!!

Unknown said...

hey Marla...I am so happy you found my blog...i din't know that you had one...I am most definitely adding you to my google reader and blog roll...what a great way to keep in touch better.

Ethan looks like he is totally reader to dominate on the soccer field...My kids are pretty good and they could have never done that at his age. Yeah for Ethan. He is such a doll.

Gator said...

So cute! Juliana was rooting for him the whole time "GO GO GO, GET THE BALL!!!!" LOL....

Mary said...

wow he does have some mad skills! impressive!