Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our evening routine

Since it's summer, we've started a new routine.  We eat dinner and then go outside and play in the baby pool.  Well, Ethan plays in the pool and I watch.  Dan normally does some type of yard work.  Anyway, here are a few pictures of Ethan in his baby pool.  Yes, that's an alligator (the way Ethan says alligator is to click your tongue on the roof of your mouth, then add a nuu sound at the end! LOL), Ethan loves his alligator and while we bought him for the big pool, he goes in the baby pool also.  Oh, and Dan says to say "I wasn't yelling at Ethan in that picture, we were just touching foreheads!"  I don't think it looks like he was yelling, but maybe that's b/c I was there.  

4 comments:

Mary said...

lol i totally thought dan was "discliplining" ethan in that pic b/c thats what my dh does..kneels down to his height and grabs his arm like that. lol
anyway..love the pics! and the alligator! :)

kristykh said...

I love the alligator. How cute!

camille said...

he is just a boy who is so full of life. that makes him sooo very awesome,,, and means his parents are awesome too! =)

Unknown said...

I totally thought that Dan was yelling...he looks kind of mad...so tell him thanks for the clarification. I would hate for my perfect little picture of your family to be ruined :)

That was said sarcasticlly...we yell at our kids far too much I am sure. And, I don't know if I have any pictures of it. Maybe Dan could teach me how to pose? he he