Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ijams Nature Park

Mommy and Ethan walking.
Here's a lizard can you see it?
Yep, and that's a frog!
Dan and Ethan looking at some frogs.
Trying to find a turtle in the river.
Mommy and Ethan waving to Daddy.
Oh, look a frog!
Frog!
Flowers in the lily pond.
Daddy and Ethan
Mommy and Ethan
We had a great time!

6 comments:

Mary said...

oh wow what a beautiful place! looks like you guys had alot of fun! :)

Unknown said...

I never saw that much water at Ijams....guess I will have to go back.

Love the sepia pics.

Marla said...

Alice, we took the river path, and it takes you down to the river. Now, the pond was almost dried up. Sad.

Amber said...

Beautiful pictures Marla!

Rebecca said...

Oh how fun! It looks so lush...I'm so jealous!

camille said...

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved your post! what a nice fun outing for your little family.

ok, now I want to know how you can possibly stand blue jeans in the southern heat and humidity???