Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kids and their conversations

We (the three of us) went to the splash park yesterday afternoon.  Well, Dan was standing watching Ethan play and this little girl came up to him.  (she was about 6/7)  

Little Girl:  Look at my pretty hair, it's curly!
Dan:  Yes, you do have very pretty hair.
Little Girl: (cocks her head and looks at Dan)  Well, you don't have any hair.
Dan: I know I don't have any hair.
Little Girl:  Well, actually you have a little bit on the sides right there.  (pointing her finger)
Dan:  Yes, you are right, I do have a little bit of hair on the side.
Little Girl: But, you don't have any hair on top.
Dan: Yes I know that I don't have any on top. 
Little Girl:  Well, I have long pretty hair.  
Dan: Yes you do.  
Then she ran off to play!! It was so funny, this stuff would only happen to Dan!

7 comments:

Nana Scott XOXO said...

ROFL!!! Awww, poor Dan! :P Don't worry though- he looks great bald!

Anna said...

LOL as i've always said, little kids say the funniest things without thinking twice!

Marla said...

They do and her poor mom, she kept yelling at her to leave Dan alone and go play!

Kelly, I do think he looks great bald, but then I've never known him with hair!

Lacey said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny. I handled it like a champ, though!

Katy said...

Little kids are so funny! I have a feeling that Ellie is going to be one of those kids, and I'll be her mortified mother!!

Kate said...

Oh I just love kids. They have absolutely no filter.

Gator said...

LOL, maybe she thought he didn't know his hair wasn't there....