Friday, June 20, 2008

Ethan's Photo Shoot

My friend Kristy took these pictures of Ethan.  I love them!!  Thank you so much for taking these pictures!  I love how they capture Ethan, this is him.  He is into everything and loves to explore.  So every picture was just Ethan being Ethan.  There is no getting him to follow directions so these pictures are fabulous!  Thanks again!  (there are more, I will put them on my Walgreens site for those of you with that password.)

8 comments:

camille said...

OK,,, the first picture is SERIOUSLY my FAVORITE! it really captures personality, so I love love love it. ok, so it helps that he is so darn cute,,, but we already know that one.

btw, you had a ton of new stuff on your blog, and I was just here a few days ago. girl,,, you have been pretty darn busy!

Beth said...

I love them!! And it is so funny, one of my friends did the same thing for Abram last week and I am dying to see them!! Ethan is getting so big!

Marie said...

Great pictures! love the personality

Katy said...

Ethan is SO handsome!! I love the pictures, I think they turned out great!! As I always say, YAY for friends that are talented (mainly because I have none!!)!!.

Lyns said...

Soooo cute!! I love that you can totally see his personality in these pictures!

Anna said...

Those pictures are amazing!
he's such a cutie!

kristykh said...

Thanks for all the compliments! He was so fun to take pictures of. He's such a cutie! He is into everything, but that makes it fun!

Amber said...

What a doll!