Thursday, June 19, 2008

Amish Friendship Bread

So my friend Kristy gave me a starter for Amish Friendship Bread, and today we baked it.  Ethan loved helping, I not so much.  He's great, but wants to do everything on his own, which makes more of a mess!  But, we made it with just a little bit of stress!  It is so good, and I am so glad that we made it.  Oh, and some of you will be getting starters soon! I have three to give away!

4 comments:

Mary said...

how fun! you're such a cool and fun mommy! :) you should have more "little ethans" so they can join in on all the fun! :)

kristykh said...

I'm so glad you made it! It's addictive. I finally had to stop AGAIN. My mom made one with coconut pudding. It was really good.

camille said...

oh Marla, I will gladly take some starter amish friendship bread - - - but it needs to be hand delivered! =)

Amber said...

yummy! I haven't done friendship bread in a long time. Imagine, not having time to bake with four kids... weird!