Ethan has started "saying his prayers". It's so cute. He finally got folding his hands together and now if you ask him to say the pray, he'll start whispering. You have to really listen, but you can tell he is blessing people. Last night I heard him say "momma, dadda, momma, pappa, baby". That means I bless momma, dadda, grandma, grandpa, and Ethan. I think it's the cutest thing, and I'll try to get it on video one of these days.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is so sweet!
EEEKKKKEEEE, that is just darling!
how cute! I love to hear baby prayers too. N says, "thank you for this day, thank you for sam (a neighbor) thank you for back (the backyard) Enjoy it! they grow too fast
I thought you may be announcing something with that baby thrown in there...are you sure that Ethan doesn't know something that you don't! :)
Oh I'm sure!! LOL he just doesn't know how to say Ethan yet!!! So he calls himself baby, or maybe it's b/c I call him baby all the time. Hmm...I should probably stop doing that.
Post a Comment