Friday, June 13, 2008

New Harvest Park

 There is this cool splash park on the east side of town.  Linnie, Haley, Ethan, and I went to have some fun one day.  It is a great way to stay cool and have fun!  I wish they had parks like this when I was a kid.  No such thing as being to hot to go to the park, with these around!
Haley and Ethan loved getting wet and then running to go play on the playground.  I guess that's the way to do it!  That way you don't stay hot. There are these cool water guns that shoot out water when you point them.  Ethan quickly got the hang of them.  Only thing that's not so cool is when another kid shoots someone in the face.  Not fun. This is Ethan on the playground bridge.  He loved going up the stairs on one side and down the other.  He didn't go on any slides, which is just as well because those big kids had those slides going fast! They would get as wet as possible then shoot down them! Man, they went fast, and I would think it would hurt because they always ended up on the ground in a heap!  
Anyway, this was a fun day and an amazing park to go visit.  We will go back many times this summer I'm sure.  

5 comments:

Beth said...

That looks awesome!! Maybe when we come in town this summer we can all go!

Marla said...

Sure!! Let us know!!!

Anna said...

great park! we have a really cheesy one around here, nothing as nice as yours!

Mary said...

looks like so much fun!

Unknown said...

this is a great park. we have been three times already this summer.

Maybe I will call you next time, but I never decide to go anywhere until last minute.