Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Silly update...

I ate a salad the other day!! I totally forgot to tell anyone!! But, since I haven't been able to eat one since my gall bladder was removed in October, this is a huge deal.  Granted I didn't eat the entire salad, and it wasn't very big to begin with.  But, I ate part of a salad, and didn't get massively sick afterwards!  So maybe someday soon, I'll be able to eat an entire salad.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Salad's for the birds. Or, rabbits, rather. :P Hooray!!

Unknown said...

I didn't know that you had yoru gall bladder out, or if I did, it is not totally forgotten.

I had my gall bladder out shortly after Abigail was born. It does take a while for your body to adjust back to all of your normal foods, but after about a year, i could eat what I wanted without all those darn runs to the toilet!...I'm sure all of your readers wanted to know that :)

Marla said...

LOL Alice, I don't have to run to the toilet. For some reason I escaped that fate. But, my stomach just cramps so badly after I eat salad. Yuck!! I don't know if you knew that I had it taken out. We missed church for like the month of October b/c we were all sick and everything.