Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs
Oh, more over there.... You get the idea.  They have taken over.  They are in every room in our house.  There are Dinosaurs downstairs, in the playroom, in Ethan's bedroom, in our bedroom, in his bathtub, and outside.  We have dinosaurs in both of our cars and in my purse.  You just never know when a dinosaur emergency will show up.  Trust me, we have had plenty.  Oh and my parents have dinosaurs at their house also.  Granted, they are our old dinosaurs, but still, they are everywhere.  How long do you think this will last?  We got him his first set of dinosaurs for his first Christmas or first birthday, I can't remember which one.  But, anyway, he's now two and a half and still going strong with the dinosaurs!!  Oh, well I guess he could like worse things, like pokeman or spongebob.  

11 comments:

kristykh said...

Hahaha! In your purse! I know the feeling, just not dinosaurs.

Anna said...

Try pokemon, spongebob, sharks cars and dinousaurs all over the house thanks to 3 kids! LOL

Kate said...

So I should be glad we only have one dinosaur? And it's invisible?

Katy said...

If his obsession is anything like Ellie's babies...you're in it for the long haul!!

Ellie has an imaginary friend named Johnny the Dinosaur...he always bites her and makes her act ugly!!

Marla said...

Yeah, Kate. Be glad that you only have one dinosaur. Although, your invisible dinosaur, trips people and that's not very nice.

Katy, that is so funny about Johnny!!

Gator said...

Been there, done that. I hope he gives it up before Nikolas did, at age 5 or so! :O

Marla said...

lol age 5!!! I really don't mind it horribly, it just gets old when that's all he wants to do!! KWIM?

Gator said...

Oh yeah, I totally know! Believe me! I'm still finding the small dinos, and he's 9 1/2 now!!!!

Amber said...

hee hee! At our house it's dolls and ponies!

Marie said...

Ahh...so mine won't grow out of the dress up and purse phase anytime soon then...
I think it's cute how obsessed he is, something you will always remember!

camille said...

LOL,,, I love it. I hope there will be room for you and Dan,,, pretty soon all these dinosaurs are going to completely take over your house! - I mean COMPLETELY!