Thursday, July 31, 2008

Seriously? It's over?

Didn't I just have a countdown to the end of the school year?  Really? It's been two months already?  That is so hard to believe, but yep I go back to work on Monday.  Ethan's been transitioning back to daycare this week.  I dropped him off on Monday, and he said "bye momma!"  What am I chopped liver?  It was cute though and I'm glad that he loves daycare so much.  He really likes to go and play with all his friends all day.  So he shouldn't have a problem going back next week, which is what I always worry about.  

Anyway, my room is on it's way to getting set up.  Oh, and no AC again!  Why am I surprised?  I mean they didn't fix it all last year, so why would it get done this year?  The men did come and do something to it to get it working again, but when they left they said "see you in a few days", so yeah it must not be fixed.  I'll take pictures of my classroom when I have it set up so that you all can see it!  Aren't you excited?

6 comments:

Anna said...

wow my kids don't go back till september 3rd so it seems weird that you go back so early, and I'm a little depressed that I'm not going back!

Marla said...

I'm sorry! So not fun!! I know but you didn't get out until late June, right? We get out in May. But, yeah Sept. 3rd would be nice.

Heather said...

Wow, I'm jealous, being at school right now would be a welcome distraction. I'm used to being busier than this. I can't wait to see some pictures!

Bobby the O! said...

Yeah, it's almost over! And we don't even have childcare lined up! YAY us!

kristykh said...

It will be fun, in a way. I do miss it, kind of. Especially the anticipation of going back. I look forward to your pics.

Unknown said...

How exciting...i think I would want to be a teacher just to set up the room all cute...fun fun.

I am so glad that Ethan likes daycare so much...I am sure that elleviates a lot of your pressure at work.