So every morning we would head down to the beach and hang out for a couple of hours. Ethan wasn't very sure about the beach the first few days, but quickly loved it.
Dan, Ethan, April, and Evan in the ocean. There was a lot of seaweed and jelly fish so it wasn't the best place to be in the water. But, they braved it.
Evan in the boat and April talking to him. This boat turned into a fun baby pool later on in the week!
Me on the beach.
Ethan playing in the sand. He loved it.
Ethan on the beach.
Daddy and Ethan. My two boys in red. Also, neither of them got a bit of a burn! YEA!
Ethan drinking a little sprite! He very rarely gets pop so he loved feeling so grown up to have his own pop can.
Ethan looking for his "memes" (crabs). He would chase them down with this shovel and then put them in a bucket. He was quite the crab catcher. Of course these were just tiny little baby crabs!

5 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! :)
loved the pictures. my favorite was of Dan and Ethan in their red shorts! too cute!!!
glad you are back, but even more glad that you had a good time!.
Looks like a blast! Glad you had fun!
I love beach photos, and I love Ethan's hair with the ocean background. You look great too, seriously...I kept thinking I would work out this summer, yeah summer is almost over, and I've only worked out a handful of times!!
yeah for the mom who sunscreened up her boys.
I forgot the ethan's daddy has red hair too.
It really is quite the accomplishment that there were no burns with all those red heads.
Post a Comment