Okay, so here is my Karate kid! Dan and Ethan practiced for a good while before showing off their moves! Love it! For some reason I can't get blogger to load my videos, but photobucket worked! So I may have to show you some more!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
that was just too cute!you have a talented little boy!
I really miss Matthew doing Karate! =0(
Marla,
OH MY HECK>..I owe you a huge apology...I KNOW that you are Marla Crossley and i even know the difference between you and Marla Harris...I just read katybeth's blog. Why didn't you say something sooner?
I visiting teach Marla Harris, and must have gone on autopilot...I am cracking up right now and heading right over to fix my sidebar!
LOL!! I did leave you a comment once about it. But, no biggie! LOL I usually don't put my last name on stuff anyway, just in case any weirdos are reading! LOL Dan and I were having a good laugh about it and seeing how long it would take you to notice!
This is so darling. Really...especially his bow at the end. And the best part was the parents laughter.
Thanks for being so forgiving about the stupid name thing...I usually never come back to blog posts after I commented but i came back to make sure.
Do you want me to take your last name off my blog for privacy...wouldn't mind at all.
Marla he is Sooooo cute! We should get our two two-year-old's together... they could do some damage I bet... I mean have some fun!
Post a Comment