Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cows in the Kitchen

Have you read this book?  Seriously, it's Ethan's favorite.  We checked it out from the library and I think I'm going to have to find it and buy it for him.  If you find it anywhere let me know.  I have to take it back to the library tonight, and I'm not sure how bedtime will go without it.  Anyway, here is a picture of the book, and a video of Ethan "reading" his book.  (basically he's just doing the animal sounds)  But, it goes Cows in the kitchen, moo moo moo and the repeats three times! LOL  

(well it won't let me load the video, I'll try again later)

5 comments:

Anna said...

here you go dear!
http://www.amazon.com/Cows-Kitchen-June-Crebbin/dp/0744569478/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215041154&sr=8-1

Marla said...

Look at you!!! WOW! That was fast. Thanks Anna!

Mary said...

you guys are so cute. :)

Kaylene said...

Hahaha, I was going to look on Amazon, but then decided to check if someone had beat me to it. I'm glad you were able to get it!

Unknown said...

This is a book I have never heard of...loves kids lit...I will have to check it out.