Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beach Portraits

We tried to get some family pictures at the beach.  Well, if you have a two year old, you know that they only cooperate on their terms.  Ethan did good for a few minutes, then he lost it, so we didn't get many.  But, the ones that we did get turned out really cute.
Ethan cheesing for the camera.  He did the pose and everything on his own.
Our little family.
Just the two of us.  This is when Ethan wouldn't cooperate with us.  He would have no part of this picture.  So we got one of just the two of us.
I just love the colors in this picture.  His hair really stands out and the water is so blue!
An airplane!  

5 comments:

Bethany said...

the family picture is great! ethan's hair is so red, holy cow! very cute

Mary said...

love them! :) you guys are so cute!
oh and i just love the red hair! :)

camille said...

very nice! I loved his motercycle t-shirt, way cool! lol

kristykh said...

How sweet! I like the family picture!

Gator said...

I love all the pics! That one of him walking is just awesome!

Looks like you had tons of fun!