Tuesday, July 22, 2008

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!  
It speaks for itself doesn't it?  We love it and can't wait to go back.  I'm going backwards here, as my dad still has my Animal Kingdom pictures.  Also, the pictures are totally out of order, but what can you do? LOL I'm to lazy to go fix them.  We went for three days and four nights.  We stayed in the park and it was wonderful.  We didn't have hardly any wait for rides or buses.  We left every day at nap time for Ethan to take a much needed nap.  It also was time for us to relax and cool off.  It was VERY hot!  Ethan was wonderful and had only one major melt down.  He was so good that I was actually surprised.  We also didn't use the "leash" and plan on taking it back.  He did fine holding hands, sitting in the stroller, or being carried. (usually by me!)
This is the castle at night.  It changes colors and is so pretty to look at.  We saw this waiting for the parade.
Ethan and Grandpa waiting for the parade.
Mommy and Ethan on the "It's a Small World" ride.  He loved it and we went on this one twice.  I think it was his favorite b/c his face lit up every time!  Those things on his face.  They drove me nuts.  They had these glitter mickey's all over the ground.  Ethan had to stop and pick them up the entire day.  Drove me nuts!!  Then he was so hot and sweaty he found he could stick them on his face.  He is pretty darn cute though, huh?
Dan and Ethan watching the parade.  Ethan loved the parade and started waving to all the characters and talking to them!
A show at the castle.  It was so amazing.  They had the characters out there dancing.  Then the evil queen came from "Snow White" and said that dreams do not come true, and Donald Duck got us all to say "I do believe that dreams come true!"
During Ethan's nap it started raining.  We tried to wait it out, but went back to the park after dinner.  It only rained for about 30 more minutes.  It cooled things down a lot after that.
Anna this one is for you!!  It's goofy! Did you know that when you sit next to him he talks? Totally freaked me out!
My parents, Ethan, and I waiting in line for the Buzz Lightyear ride.  It was great!
The castle during the day.
In line for the jungle ride.  Ethan really liked this one, b/c of all the animals that popped out.  Hmmmm....this may be a tie for favorite!
Okay, so after the Pirate ride (which is my favorite by far) I was walking slow getting Ethan some crackers, when all of a sudden I saw him!  Captain Jack Sparrow!  Oh it was so cool, he kept looking at us and telling us to "shhh" and then pointing away.  He would hide behind these pillars and sneak around just like he does in the movie.  There was another pirate across the way doing a show and hollering for the Captain, and finally Jack joined him and they did a show.  It was so cool!!  I have a video of the show, I will try to load it later, he really did look just like him and spoke just like him!
Seeing our other pirate friends!
Dan and Ethan in Minnie Mouse's house! 
I have so many more pictures, but well to many to post.  If you have my walgreens info you can look at more there, (when I get them up! LOL) and I will post Epcot and Animal Kingdom pictures later.

7 comments:

heather said...

i love it!!! maybe when we finally get a chance to go there, we can all go at the same time :)

Mary said...

yay! so much fun!! :)

Anna said...

Thank you Marla, I feel so loved!
Great pics! Goofy Rocks!

Jenna said...

Oh wow! Captain Jack?? That is so awesome. I probably would have started making out with him if I could get close enough. Shh, don't tell Dillon. ;)

Those are some super-cute pictures! I sure love Disney. Glad you had fun!

Marla said...

Jenna!!! LOL Well you could have gotten close enough, he wasn't very far from us.

Beth said...

WOW!!! It looks like you guys had a great time! Just looking at all the pictures made me tired, I bet you all were worn out when you got home!!

Unknown said...

It looks like Ethan got his grandpa's red hair...love it.