Monday, July 28, 2008

This just in....

Ethan totally just pooped on the potty!! Seriously doing a happy dance right now!  (okay, see only moms can blog about stuff like this, but it's so exciting!)

11 comments:

Kate said...

Look at me, commenting right away because i'm JEALOUS. Good job Ethan!

Katy said...

I know what you mean...I NEVER thought I would be SO excited over poop!! YAY Ethan!!

Marla said...

Thanks girls!! Oh, I think it was probably a fluke. But, this evening he peed in the potty also!!! YIPPIEE!! So maybe we are getting somewhere, and I need to actively start trying to train him. What do you think?

Katy said...

You might as well, especially if he is showing interest. He'll still have to occasional accident, but it sounds like he is well on his way to big boy underwear!!

Marla said...

YEA!!!

Bobby the O! said...

Hey, I take offense at that. When Ayden finally takes a dump in the can, I will rejoice!

Heather said...

This just IN... does anyone else see the play on words??? LOL That's awesome. I hope he can keep it up!

Marla said...

LOL I have a boy posting a comment on my blog! True Bobby, dads can rejoice also!! But, will you blog about it??

Katy Beth said...

Congratulations!!

Katy Beth said...

Haha! I so got it from her. I wondered why I'd never heard anyone call you Harris before lol. But hey, I'll say it. I'm gullible!

Unknown said...

Poop in the potty...there's no place like home...or a mommy blog.