The Animal Kingdom!

The Tree of Life. It was so neat, if you look closely you can see some of the animals carved into the tree.


We ate at the Rainforest Cafe. It was so much fun and we loved it. Ethan was a little on the shocked side once we got inside. It was a lot to look at and I think he was a little afraid of the Gorillas and the thunderstorms! But, if you want your kid to sit still in a restaurant, this is the place to go! We've never seen him so still and just in awe (or fear) before!

Goofy in Dino land!

On the Triceratop spin!

Do I have to say that this is the best place for a boy that loves Dinosaurs?

Grandma and Grandpa in front of the dinosaur ride. This ride was great! It was scary and very intense. Ethan was not allowed to go on it, he wasn't tall enough. Good thing though, b/c I don't think he'd like dinosaurs anymore if he'd gone on it. Dan and I went on it and then my parents, we took turns and played in the bone yard while we waited.

Well, that was our vacation. We loved it and had so much fun! Thanks mom and dad for going with us!

8 comments:
this place looks so cool! i love that tree, too! :)
More goofy! i'm really loving your vacation!
Marla, it looks like you guys had a TON of fun on your vacation! I'm exhausted just looking at all the pictures! I can't believe how big Ethan is getting. Dollface.
We did have so much fun, and it really was not that tiring. We had a nap every day! But, my feet did hurt by the end of the day! LOL
I'm glad you all had so much fun! What an awesome vacation! Disney and Beach. I love all your pictures. Ethan is adorable and looks like he had a blast!
Thanks everyone. You know I didn't put pictures of the safari ride or anything else! It's mostly Dinosaurs, I guess we can see where my mind runs. LOL
thanks for all the pics...it's so fun!!
oh it looks like so much fun! I am so happy for you all.
Post a Comment