Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dr. Seuss's birthday

Was a hit!! We had a blast.  The fifth grade team dressed up as Thing one, thing two, etc.  We sprayed our hair blue and the kids loved it.  It's so much fun to do stuff like this now and again.  We made Oobleck and Green eggs and Ham.  I can't wait until next year.  We'll have to think up something bigger and better.  Now, some of the teachers thought we were crazy, but hey nothing wrong with making the day a little more fun, huh.  It was great.  

3 comments:

Beth said...

So when do we get to see some pictures???

Heather said...

You need to post your picture. I don't think you can edit something once you post it but you can post an update! You look hot with blue hair ;)

Marla said...

Here is my picture!!! LOL You can post it in an edit Heather, I figured it out! YEA Me!!!