That's right. E is sick with the croup again, so I took him to the doctor today. I know it's the croup as this is his 5th time getting it. But, I just wanted to make sure and they often will give him a steroid shot if his airways are tight.
Anyway, it came time to get his weight and they told me to take off his shoes. "What?" I said, "you don't need him down to a dry diaper?" Nope. Apparently he is now a big boy and can stand on the big kid scale! Oh, my he's getting so big and it seems like such a small thing, but to me it was a big deal. He can stand on the big kid scale and follow directions.
Where did my fat chubby little baby go?

2 comments:
Marla, the same exact thing happened when I took Charlotte to the doctor last week! And of course she was so freaked out she wouldn't stand on the scale. She was not down with the big kid scale.
Oh E was so fine with it!!! He just stood there and looked at us! Such a big boy. That's so funny that Lottie wasn't cool with it. She's such an itty thing anyway I'm surprised they put her on the big kid scale!
Post a Comment