Okay, so here you go. See, he learned it from his Dad. I know, I know I've already blogged about this, but I was laughing so hard last night. I mean, come on!! You have to admit it's funny. That's right, get the little one trained and I won't have to lift a finger around here. My boys will do all the cleaning!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
what a lucky duck you are that your boys will clean for you! i need to train mine.
-bethany
You do!! You have three boys, so get busy!!
love love love it!!!!!!!!! so glad you posted those pics! if you hadn't then I would have been sad!
I LOVE it!!
Ellie is in training too, her weapon of choice is Clorox wipes...she's a disinfector!! It could explain why she is rarely sick...
How funny! I need a couple of those guys around here.
That is so cute! I put a link to your blog on mine, I hope that's okay.
Post a Comment