4 years. Yep Dan and I have been married for 4 years now. Happy Anniversary to us. It seems much longer than that, and if you count the two years that we dated... well you can do the math. I am so happy to be married to Dan. He is wonderful. He is my best friend and makes me laugh. I seriously could not begin to imagine life without him and am so thankful that we are together.
To celebrate our anniversary we went out to dinner at the Melting Pot. Yumm!!! It was wonderful. Know what else was wonderful? A night with no E! My parents offered to keep him overnight and it was so great sleeping in. (until 8am, who knew that 8am would one day become sleeping in?)
Of course I missed the little guy and asked Dan a few hundred times if he thought he was okay. It was nice picking him up this morning and giving him a big hug. He was so loving and cuddly also, which he never is. Well, turns out his fever is back. **sigh** I'm hoping it's that molar that's causing this fever and not a sickness. But, you know I'm not that lucky. Poor sick kid.

0 comments:
Post a Comment