gosh, he is just so dang cute marla!!! and now I have learned a new lesson - - - let my children just THROW the eggs in the colored water, who needs spoons! ROFL! LOVED IT! thanks for sharing!!!
I am a wife, mother, and a teacher. My family is the best ever and I love every minute that I spend with them. My husband Dan is very supportive of everything and is my best friend. Ethan is five and always on the go. He's so much fun and keeps us busy. Owen is two and loves to talk and boss us around. This is simply the story of our lives. Our adventures and our mishaps.
3 comments:
That is so cute! We didn't get to make Easter eggs this year :( It's cute to see that he's so thrilled with himself.
gosh, he is just so dang cute marla!!! and now I have learned a new lesson - - - let my children just THROW the eggs in the colored water, who needs spoons! ROFL! LOVED IT! thanks for sharing!!!
LOL it was so funny!! We had the little egg thingy that you dip them in the water with. That's what we were using, when all of a sudden plop!! LOL
Post a Comment