

Have I told you that E has a little girlfriend? Well he has since before birth! Okay well maybe I should say best friend, they can decide to later be boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm not trying to push this on him, really I'm not. My best friend, Linnie, had her baby girl a week before I had E. They are so cute together and play wonderfully. You should see them interact. Linnie and I used to sit and just watch them sleep and now we watch them run all over the place. Anyway, they don't get together enough since I work. But, next week is spring break and we are ready to let them play!

2 comments:
OHHHH, I love the pics. she is a total doll. completely worth the affections of your little man! hee hee
They look so cute together. I think it's great for babies their age to have a good friend!
Post a Comment