Saturday, March 29, 2008

I love you face

This is Ethan's mommy I love you face. LOL  Not really sure where it came from, but he wrinkles his nose and then we have to touch noses. Then of course I must wrinkle my nose also.  It's really funny and cute.  We look pretty silly.  Thanks Heather for taking this picture so that I can finally see what we look like!  

4 comments:

Lyns said...

HEY!! You guys are super cute! You'll get an invite-don't worry!

Heather said...

I couldn't NOT take this picture. It was too cute. I need to email you all of them. I think I took four. Don't you wish you knew what he was thinking?

Marla said...

I know. He's just a cutie pie!!! LOL I have all the pics. I just took them, when you posted them. Oh, unless you have others that you didn't post. Yeah, send those to me!!

Mary said...

how cute is that! love it!