Sunday, February 24, 2008

Another mommy proud moment

Well, E is talking even more! I know all of you who told me not to worry, were right! LOL  But, hey that's what moms do right?  He's talking in sentences, even though most of the time he uses sounds in there with his words.  

His new thing is to call himself "baby".  Hmm...I should probably stop calling him that, huh? He knows his name is Ethan, but he can't say that yet, so baby he became.  It's so cute.  I was laying on his pillow and he told me "not the mama's, the baby's".  He wanted me to get off.  
Another cute phrase is that he now says poopy.  Uncle Evan is so proud.  I had to call him right away.  Uncle Evan really wanted that to be E's first word, it wasn't but he now says it.  Although it comes out "NO Peepoo!!" 
We enjoyed our 4 day weekend, thanks to all the sickies out there in the school system.  Hopefully, we wont' get it.  But, it was a nice break for mom and baby.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ha ha!See Marla! Pretty soon you'll wish that he would go back to being your sweet quiet boy. I'm glad you feel better about him talking though. I've had the same worries and that is no fun!

Marla said...

Oh man. It's great!! LOL But, yeah, he's not so nice today now that he's sick. LOL