Sunday, March 30, 2008

A kid's best friend...

So Ethan and our cat Chip are really good friends.  Here is a clip of him talking to Chip.  It's so cute.  They were both so excited that there was a cat sitting outside the door.  Ethan tends to call all cats "bi" b/c our other cat is "vi".  But, his word for Chip is something that I can't begin to say or spell, but he says it a lot in this video.  Enjoy!

**ignore the end where Dan starts to put his rear in the way**

2 comments:

Brittney said...

That was the cutest! I loved how they were having a conversations. The cat was actually talking back to him!

Jeanne said...

Marla, Ethan is so stinking cute!!!!! I loved the way he'd talk to Chip...reminds me of a mom talking to her baby that doesn't understand her...It totally made me smile!