Monday, March 17, 2008

Just so everyone knows.

This is what I'm doing over spring break.  Yep the laundry.  I know, that's a lot, especially for only three people.  You don't even want to see how much is left in the laundry room.  Okay, so the working mom has a hard time getting to all the laundry.  But, that's what spring break is for.  So no I don't have any big exciting plans, we aren't going anywhere, but I am going to have fun doing the laundry and staying home with my little man.  

6 comments:

camille said...

HEY,,, I love your new look! very fun! I love purple!!!

I know the laundry wars all too well, but I have no excuse of not being home during the day - I just hate doing laundry! lol

Marla said...

Ummm....you have four kids! LOL that's your excuse!!

Bethany said...

i did 3 loads today too!
-bethany

camille said...

maybe they should all just go around naked - -- that would really cut down on laundry! =)

Stacy said...

You really don't have much at all! I did like 9 loads last weekend at my mom's!

Jo's Mama said...

9 loads!

Fun things working moms do on weekends! Forget the drinking out!
I did laundry all last weekend, too.