Saturday, March 15, 2008

A day with my sick kid

So I took a few pictures the last time E was sick.  Well, actually when he had the croup not the ear infection.  We have a fun day, usually, when I stay home with him.  We have special play time and tons of cuddle time.  (I never get cuddle time unless he's sick, or asleep b/c he's always on the move)  Anyway, just though I would share our sick days at home.  The first picture he was really sick and had a 103.4 temp.  Poor kid.  The others, we were having art time.  (thanks for the cool art desk mom and dad)  

2 comments:

Heather said...

Aw... poor guy looks so flushed in that first one. His fever must have been high. I love that little desk, where is it from?

Marla said...

The desk is from Target. My mom got it for him for his 2nd bday. We love it. It's so easy to store and get out when it's time for art.

He was really sick in that picture. He had the shakes just before that, and the meds were just kicking in. His fever was up to 104. Poor kid.