So finally pictures of Ethan's big boy room. These are old. I took them right when we moved him in. We've done more to the room since then. I'll have to take more pictures, but who knows how long that will take me. We have pictures and stuff on the walls now and he has a new dresser on the wall by the art easel. Oh, and on that top shelf we have pictures and such. So it's not as bare. It's really hard to get decent pictures of the room b/c it's rather small. I need to take a video of him showing you guys around. Yeah, maybe one day we'll get that done. Anyway, he LOVES his room and really enjoys spending time in there playing.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
great room! I"m glad he likes it!
Marla what a cute room! You guys did a great job and I'm sure he's loving being such a big boy now :)
ooooooo..I LOVE THE Color combination! So cool.
How cute! I love the colors!
I love Ethan's room.. The colors are Great!!
Post a Comment