So I had my doctor's apt. today. I'm now 35 weeks pregnant. They did an ultrasound to check on Owen's size, b/c of my gestational diabetes. Well, little Owen weighed in at 6 pounds 10 oz! WOOZER!!!! LOL
The doctor thinks that's pretty accurate. He said based on the size of Ethan when he was born (a week early at 8 pounds 4 oz) that this one might be a tad larger b/c of the GD. He said it would be nothing that I couldn't handle, probably a baby around Ethan's size.
Anyway, so he set up an induction date for April 14th. That's if he hasn't come by then. So looks like April 14th we will have a baby!! I don't want him to come any earlier. I'm not ready. I still have to make lesson plans for when I'm out at work. I haven't even started that yet. Ekkk!! Plus, I wanted to get Ethan out of the toddler bed and into a twin bed before Owen arrives, but we still have to sand it down and everything. Oh, well we shall see if it gets done.
Oh, and he said my blood sugar levels were exceptional. That was his word, exceptional! LOL Just had to brag! I guess this diet is doing what it's supposed to, but I am getting tired of it.
I have been averaging about 4/5 contractions a day. Just small ones, so who knows maybe they are doing something down there.

5 comments:
Soo excited for you!
Can't believe you're going to have another big boy on your hands...soo cute!
HOLY COW!!! And you know I was figuring at one lb a week you could have an 11 lb baby!!! That's exciting about the induction. I am feeling your pain on having a lot left to do!!!
Well, I think it's 1/2 a pound a week! LOL The doctor expects this one to be a little bigger than Ethan, he said probably around 8 and 1/2 pounds. He said no worries, I've done that before! LOL
WOOHOO!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!
I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you!! He'll be here soon! And I have first dibs holding him at church, ok? :P
Post a Comment