I took Ethan to his speech evaluation today. I've thought that he was delayed for a long time. Finally, he turned three and I could start the process through child find. I filled the paper work out in January, and today we finally had our evaluation.
Ethan will qualify for speech services through the school system. I'm not sure how things will work out with transportation. Since, my job obviously conflicts with the school hours. But, maybe there will be some way that we can work that out. It'll be fine for this year, b/c I'll be on maternity leave but come August, we'll have to figure something out.
I'm just glad that we finally will be able to get him some help. Those darn ear infections, nothing but trouble!

1 comments:
Good luck Marla. I'm glad Ethan will be able to get some help. On another note...I can't believe Owen will be here in less than 3 weeks. I also hope he doesn't come early. I would not have been ready at all for Finn to come early. I was getting everything together right up until his due date. Probably not a good idea to procrastinate that long.
Post a Comment