Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blog slacker

So I've been a blog slacker lately.  I just seem to be to busy or way to tired to post anything.  Ethan is sick again.  Another ear infection and the croup.  (seems we may have to put those tubes back in)

We have finished Ethan's "big boy" room.  Well, it's been done for several weeks.  I have pictures, I just need to upload them to my computer.  I will post pictures soon.  
Oma came to visit this week.  Ethan loved every moment that she was here.  He was quite sad today when she left with Bianca and family.  He said "I want my Oma back".  Of course he was sick for her entire visit, but you could tell that he really enjoyed every moment.  
The gestational diabetes is doing good.  My sugar levels have been great and I've actually started losing weight instead of gaining.  I lost five pounds last doctor's apt.  So I think that I won't even get to 20 pounds of weight gain with this one.  I gained 32 with Ethan.  So that is one plus in my mind.  As long as the baby is doing well, I'm fine with the weight loss.  The diet isn't that much fun.  But, it's not that hard.  No sweets at all, no fruit juice at all, and well carbs are hard.  I miss rice, mac and cheese, and baked potatoes.  

3 comments:

camille said...

I've been a blog slacker too! I suck. ha ha ha ha

I hope he feels better soon. darn ear infections.

can't wait to see pictures of the room.

Katy Beth said...

We're all blog slackers at some point. We know how it is. haha!

Aw...poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon.

So glad to hear things are going well for you! Let me know if you need anything!

kristykh said...

I can relate. I'm a blog slacker and have a sick kid, too. Ugh! Wow! I can't believe you have gained less than 20 pounds. That's awesome! I think I gained 40 last time. I hope Ethan is feeling better soon.