Sunday, March 8, 2009

The zoo

So we went to the zoo yesterday.  It was a nice day and Ethan has been asking to go for a while.  We had a lot of fun and spent over 2 hours there.  I think that I over did it though, b/c today I'm just exhausted.  A lot of walking and I was sore last night.  
This Elephant was doing tricks. We'd never seen that before, and we go to the zoo all the time!
Ethan LOVED the otters!  He thought they were so much fun.  He was very cute laughing and running next to them.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Aww looks like a great time.

Bobby the O! said...

ethan is a crazy man! not as crazy as ayden though. we need to get to the zoo. we only made it once in houston though we had season passes. go figure.

erin said...

Finn loves to go to the zoo also. It's so fun to watch kids watch the animals. He gets so excited. I'm glad he weather is starting to warm up so that we can go more.