Thursday, March 26, 2009

A wonderful gift

I came home to find a surprise in the mail today.  It was from my sister in law, Bianca.  She made the most wonderful gifts for Owen.  I was so excited to see all the adorable little bundles that she made for us! She is so talented!
Little shoes for Owen.  Can we just say awww......
A little blankie for Owen!  Look how adorable it is! It's super soft and the ribbons are a great textural touch!
Zippered pouches and some burp clothes.  The burp clothes are so thick and nice.  I know they are the best quality ones that we now own.  The zippered pouches will work out wonderful in my diaper bag! I can't wait to try everything out!
A pouch to hold a few diapers and a case of wipes.  I can just see how this is going to help me stay organized in my diaper bag.  I can't wait to get everything set up.
Of course, she thought to include Ethan and he got his own "present".  He loves the pouch and the candy!! I'm excited to put some little Ethan toys in here, to keep in the diaper bag also.  
Thank you so much Bianca! Everything is simply adorable and we love everything.  We love you guys!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great great stuff...I am jealous.

Maybe Bianca could make a complete stranger a girl set. :)

Anna said...

those are awesome! Owen is one lucky little boy! can't wait till he gets here!

Lindsey Rose said...

Soo cute! I cant wait to see baby Owen! Good luck theses next few weeks! I have a gift for you too to bring by. Let me know when,.

Bianca said...

You're welcome! I think I need another baby just so I can have some cute baby shoes too...maybe we'll just borrow Owen instead. I'm happy you like it!

erin said...

Very cute! I love the rockets!

Traci said...

How cute those all are!!