Anyone know? Ethan grew it at daycare and then gave it to me as a Mother's day gift. So cute! Anyway, my mom picked him up from daycare that day, and they didn't tell her what it was. Of course I can never remember to actually ask when I'm there, so anyone know? What kind of plant is this? It's doing really well and growing like crazy.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
What kind of plant is this?
Posted by Marla at 5/18/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yes, I have been wondering the same thing about that plant that Kolby gave me from preschool. lol. I just keep watering it and hopefully some day soon I will know what I am growing. =)
Sorry I am not much help!
hahaha! Probably a lima bean. ;) Isn't that what they always plant in K and 1st grade?
LOL Maybe!! Should I replant it? IT's getting kind of big!
I'd love to tell you that I know from experience what it is, but I don't. Every time the kids have planted something for me, I end up killing it. Luckily they haven't noticed....
Post a Comment