Sunday, May 4, 2008

Finally, the video of Ethan's tantrum.  This was after we left the bounce house.  He didn't want to leave, then he was mad that I wouldn't let him see the camera.  He doesn't have a tantrum like this very often.  

5 comments:

Brits said...

I use sitemeter and blogpatrol. www.sitemeter.com and www.blogpatrol.com

It'll walk you through it.

Marie said...

I always love your videos! You have the cutest voice and I love how you are laughing at him. Be grateful he doesn't throw tantrums very often, wish mine didn't.

Brittney said...

holy crap that was funny!

my turn is coming....dun dun dun.....

camille said...

Ethan and Tanner could be the best of pals! that is totally what i should do - video him in one of his huge fits! hee hee hee hee (ok, so that was my evil mommy laugh.)

Marla said...

Oh it's so funny Camille. I mean Dan and I were laughing so hard, just b/c his fit was so over the top. KWIM? For sure tape Tanner, I want to see it!! At least tape him getting into some kind of trouble!