Well I've gotten several emails asking how I'm doing, so I thought I'd update here.
________
I have been having a hard time breathing for those of you that don't know. I've had several episodes that aren't fun, and usually last a day or so. I finally took myself to the doctor and it turns out I have allergy induced asthma.
________
I had a breathing treatment in the doctor's office and that really helped. It brought my oxygen levels back up, and made my airways open back up. I'm now on three different allergy meds and have an inhaler. I've had to use the inhaler every day for the past several days. More than I want to.
_______
The good news is that the doctor thinks this will go away when allergy season passes. For me, that's usually right about now, so I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time with this. Hopefully, it will soon in time for our trip to the mountains with family!
_______
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and well wishes. I'm doing okay, now that I know what's going on!

2 comments:
Oh I really hope it goes away soon. And I love your new clock by the way. I think that's an awesome present!
Ugh! I'm sorry! I hope it is clearing up by now.
Post a Comment