Thursday, May 1, 2008

Can you guess what this is a picture of?

If you guessed a dinosaur in time out, you would be right!  Ethan's dinosaur was very bad (doing what I don't know) but he put him in time out.  I thought this was so very funny!  He was shaking his finger at the dinosaur and saying "no" and a bunch of other stuff that I couldn't quite understand.  

8 comments:

Marie said...

LOL that is hilarious!!

kristykh said...

That's so cute! How funny!

Heather said...

Ok - that even made Bobby smile. That is so cute.

Marla said...

Yea!! I made Bobby smile!!! LOL That is so funny. You should have seen Dan and I we were laughing so hard, but trying to be quiet so he wouldn't stop playing, you know. LOL

camille said...

I love it!!!!!!!

Kate said...

This is so funny! What a clever kid.

Mary said...

you have taught him well! :)

Amber said...

So cute!