Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First Day as a SAHM (that's stay at home mom for those of you that don't know)

Well, we decided to go to the library.  We wanted to get a library card and I was hoping that Ethan could do the summer reading program.  Ethan tends to get stuck on a book that he loves, and I thought this way we could get all kinds of different books in our house.  We get there, and they don't open until 12pm!  What is up with that?  Last summer we went to baby bookworm at 9:30, so needless to say that didn't work out.  Well, Ethan was mad, b/c we got in the car and didn't end up doing anything.  So we decided to paint.  Well, lets just say that I'm glad I took off Ethan's new shirt.

3 comments:

camille said...

oh too cute! I think Ethan is trying to let you know he wants a tan! =)

Gator said...

LOL, why oh why did I let Juliana watch that....

I love how at the end he looks like "What?!?! How did my arms get this messy??!?!" But he still says no to the bath.

Too cute!

Unknown said...

How is it that all children's paints end up a purply brown and all over the children's bodies.