Saturday, May 10, 2008

Look what a friend did to Ethan...

Yep that's a bite mark.  It was red yesterday, and today it's totally bruised.  The accident report from daycare said "a friend bit Ethan on the arm during circle time".  Ummm...I wouldn't call that a friend.  I can't get to upset, b/c Ethan was a biter.  Only he was one and had no teeth.  (well two teeth)  These kids are two and three years old, they should know better.  

When I asked Ethan about it, I said "Ethan where did a friend bite you today?"  He got a sad look on his little face and said "he mmmmm" and pointed to his arm.  That's Ethan talk for bite.  He says mmmm when he bites food, and when his dinosaurs bite each other! 

5 comments:

Mary said...

I agree..I wouldn't call that a friend either!! Poor guy! :(

Katy said...

Definitely not a friend I want!!

I worked in a daycare with two and three year olds...I got bitten by a couple of little friends too, and it HURT!!

Rebecca said...

Oh that makes my heart hurt! :(

Unknown said...

OUCH...and I am laughing...a FRIEND, like that makes it easier for a parent to swallow.

I am glad that it didn't happen in nursery at church....that seems to be the place that all my kids learned how to bite.

Marla said...

What I found out later, and didn't tell you all, was that it was his friend. Ethan's best little buddy is a biter! Yikes!