From Dan and Ethan. Here it is. Yes it's a clock. When I told my friend Camille, she said "a clock, really?" (but when she found out what type of clock she thought it was cool) But, Dan actually did really really good. I have wanted a clock that chimes for over a year now. My MIL, Anita, has one and I love hers. Seriously, every store we enter, I have to go look at the clocks. So Dan did very well. (oh and the hard part was finding a round clock that chimes) Anyway, I really love it. It makes me smile every hour when it chimes. Thank you Dan for such a thoughtful birthday and mother's day gift.
Friday, May 9, 2008
My birthday present
Posted by Marla at 5/09/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Marla!! So fun that your birthday is the same weekend as Mother's Day. You get to be "the princess" all weekend!!
LOL I don't know how princessy I am. LOL My birthday is actually on Tuesday, but Dan gave me my gift early b/c he couldn't wait! LOL Neither could I! Last year my birthday was on mother's day, that was a little odd. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
The clock looks great on your wall! I really like it! :)
hee hee hee hee hee hee! I got mentioned on your blog! I LOVE IT! I mean the clock, the mentioning me part is only icing on the cake! lol you need to do like a video clip or something because I want to hear it chime at 12:00!
Oh I will totally have to do that Camille! Excellent idea!
I like the clock idea! That is something really different and it looks great.
Happy BELATED Birthday!
I'm such a bad friend! Happy Birthday!!!
And way to go, Dan! Very nice :)
Post a Comment