Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We have a sick kiddo.

It makes me sad to see him like this.  He started running a fever on Sunday.  So Dan stayed home with him on Monday and Tuesday.  His fever would go away during the day only to return at night.  I stayed home with him today and well he seemed to be getting worse.  At 11am his temp was 102.2, and when I looked over he had fallen asleep on his lunch.  My kid never falls asleep in odd places and at odd times like that. We had his three year well check apt. today and found out he has an ear infection.  Lovely.  His tubes just fell out.  Dan will stay home again tomorrow and hopefully by Friday he'll be feeling better.  

5 comments:

erin said...

I hope he gets better soon!

Beth said...

Poor little Ethan!!! Hope he is feeling better soon!

Katy Beth said...

Aw...poor thing! I hope he feels better soon! Let me know if ya'll need anything. I might just have to make him something to cheer him up.!

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh sick kids are the worst! I hope he is back to his smiley self soon! We missed him in primary Sunday, hopefully he gets better so he will be there this week. His smile always makes me smile!

Unknown said...

Poor little guy.

I hope he gets some new tubes ASAP and never has ear pain again.

Ear infections are the worst.

I'll say a prayer for him.