Saturday, February 14, 2009

From momma to mom...

So today I went from momma to mom.  I'm sad.  I'm not ready to be "mom" yet.  I want to be momma or at least mommy.  Hmmm.... not sure how this came about.  But, every time Ethan would call for me it was "moooom".  Just like a big kid!  Gosh he's growing up so fast.  ( I did become momma a few more times, so maybe it's not gone for good)  

Also, Ethan started calling Daniel, Dan! LOL It was so funny.  I was mom and Dan was Dan.  Not sure where he heard that either, b/c I call Dan, Daniel for the most part.  

3 comments:

Anna said...

aww that is sad!
even my 10 year old still calls me Mommy still! Momma was gone a long time ago!!
they grow up so fast!

Lindsey Rose said...

That is a sad day. I love that he calls Dan , Dan. Soo funny. I love that kid, missed you guys yesterday.

Lacey said...

Sad day!! It's been a few days; has the "momma" returned, yet? And it cracks me up that he doesn't call Dan "Dad"!