Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another snow day?

Wow, so yeah another snow day!  Who can believe it? This time we actually got some more snow.  School was let out at 12:30 because it was really coming down and the temperature was dropping.  My mom picked up Ethan from daycare and I went over to her house to pick him up.  We came home and of course had to play in the snow.  We actually were able to make a snowman this time around.  It was hard, I don't have gloves and well it was cold! So well he's a little odd looking, but hey it was enough to make Ethan happy.  His first snowman!  Oh, and of course he had to try the snow.  I guess all little kids just have to try it!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a cute little cheeze smile!!!

erin said...

I think that's a great first snowman!

Heather said...

Um... is that a yellow stripe on the base of your snowman? LOL

Bianca said...

That is a great Snowman. There is not even any grass sticking out all over and he' not all muddy (aren't Tennessee snowmen the best). Fantastic work Ethan!