BOY!!!!!!!!!! We are so very very excited!! Ha to all you girl wishers! LOL
Anyway, it was very obvious that this is a little boy. No need to even guess! (I will post pictures later, my dad is scanning them in for me)
He weighs about 11 oz. right now, which is a little bigger than average and was measuring 5 days ahead. (they didn't change my due date though) Everything looks great and he is a healthy little boy. He is breech right now, which is why I feel tap dancing so low. But, he has plenty of time to change position. (although he's been in this position for quite a while now)
Anyway, I think we have a name, but we want to think on it a little while longer! We will let you know what it is soon!!

4 comments:
Congrats Marla, So happy for you! Ethan will love having a little brother!
This news is great.....maybe mine will be a girl....I don't know if I can handle a boy.
And take it from me...it's so much better to have siblings that are the same sex....they get to be little buddies...and I think sibling of opposite sexes fight a whole lot more.
And, now you and Dan will have to try for a third one!!! :)
Congratulations! cute pictures!
I've been the worst blogging friend EVER!! I was just thinking about you today and thought I would pop over. Congratulations on the baby boy. I believe I did vote for a girl though, for some reason I always think that is the standard, if you have one you get the other. :)
Post a Comment