Come on fess up already!! Leave a comment. I mean really you think it's a girl? Tell me why, b/c I don't have a clue! LOL
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All about my family.
Come on fess up already!! Leave a comment. I mean really you think it's a girl? Tell me why, b/c I don't have a clue! LOL
Posted by Marla at 11/14/2008
4 comments:
I did... I voted girl!! I'm sorry... nothing cuter than a redheaded little girl!! Sorry! I know ya'll are voting boy....
We voted girl. Just because you want another boy so bad, so I think that "she" will give you a nice surprise.
hehehe! I did! I am not the best guesser, but I could be right. I know at least 4 people who have a little boy (ages 2-4) and then got a girl on number two! It seems to be the trend right now and you did have Ethan right in the middle of that boy trend. I can't wait to hear for real!
I voted girl! Just because it is so fun to have one of each!
Post a Comment