Monday, November 10, 2008

A pic of my sick kiddo...

So he's doing better.   Of course Dan stayed home with him and took him to the doctor.  Nothing was wrong with him.  Must have just been a virus b/c he is fine today.  But, since he kept saying that his throat hurt, we wanted to make sure it wasn't strep.  

Anyway, this picture is of Ethan at 3:35 am on Sunday morning.  It was a long night.  
But, he still tried to smile and say cheese.  You can see how red his little cheeks were.  He had a temp of 103 at this point.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Beth said...

I wish you would have taken a picture of you at 3:30am !! LOL Bless his heart, I hope that he is feeling better!!!

Heather said...

Oh that's just pathetic. Poor guy. I'm glad he's feeling better.

Katy Beth said...

Poor little man! But what a trooper!! I'm glad to hear he's feeling better though.

Mary said...

aww look at him still giving his cheesy smile for the camera..hope he is doing better.

Marla said...

A pic of me at 3:30am??? That would have been scary! Especially since he was in our bed up until that point, and sleeping on me. Yeah, pregnant with an almost 3 year old on you, is not equal a good nights rest! LOL He would only have momma also, Dan was not what he wanted when sick.

kristykh said...

Poor thing! I'm glad he's doing better. That's no fun! I love his jammies!

Bethany said...

so sad!

camille said...

poor guy, I am glad he is doing better now. I do love his pj's though! =)