Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fantasy of Trees

We went to the Fantasy of Trees again this year.  Our school creates and donates a tree, so because I help out, we get free tickets.  We always have a great time when we go.  It was so much fun this year because Ethan was so excited about everything.  He's really getting into Santa, Christmas trees, and the lights.  Every time I looked at him he was saying "wow" with a huge smile on his face!  
We went to see Santa.  Ethan had no problem sitting on his lap.  When he was done, I asked what he said to Santa.  Ethan replied with "I say I want a bus and baby!"  So cute!
Giving Daddy a hug while waiting in line to see Santa. Creating a Christmas ornament!  Getting his face painted for the first time! Daddy and Ethan! Mommy and Ethan! It was a great way to start the Christmas season.  We put up our tree the very next day and that was an exciting process this year also! 

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow he is getting so big! He looks like a little boy instead of a toddler. I'm sure you really wanted to hear that.

Katy Beth said...

I'm so glad ya'll went! Isn't it a blast? I love how into it the kids get at this age!!

Amber said...

Fun! We thought about going, Ella's class made a few houses for gingerbread village. It's so freakin' expensive this year!!! I guess Santa had really better bring that cute boy a bus this year! Happy Thanksgiving!